Become a master in solving Binary Puzzles. After solving all the puzzles in this book, you will be a Binary Puzzles Pro. You start with easy Binary Puzzles and you gradually build your way up to extremely difficult Binary Puzzles. Once you pick up this book, you won't be able to put it back down. You have been warned!
Binary Puzzles 14x14 Deluxe - Easy to Hard is a collection of 468 puzzles:
• 136 easy Binary Puzzles 14x14
• 136 medium Binary Puzzles 14x14
• 136 hard Binary Puzzles 14x14
• 60 extra logic puzzles
The goal of a Binary Puzzle is to fill in the grid with the numbers 0 and 1 according to the following rules:
• There are as many ones as zeros in every row and every column (or one more for odd sized grids).
• No more than two of the same number can be next to or under each other.
• Each row is unique, and each column is unique.
I guarantee that every logic puzzle in this Binary Puzzle book has been carefully checked to ensure that each puzzle has only 1 solution.
None of the puzzles in this book will appear in any of the other English PuzzleBooks.net books.
At PuzzleBooks.net you find other books and e-books with puzzles like Sudoku, Jigsaw Sudoku, Kakuro, CalcuDoku, Wordoku, Hyper Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku, Killer Sudoku, Hoshi Sudoku, Tridoku, Anti-King Sudoku, Anti Diagonal Sudoku, Hitori, Slitherlink, Center Dot Sudoku, Girandola Sudoku, Anti-Knight Sudoku, Hashi, Masyu, Argyle Sudoku, Futoshiki, Nurikabe, Hidoku, Numbricks, Asterisk Sudoku, Shikaku, Minesweeper, Solitaire Dominoes.
- Size7.36 MB
- Length292 pages