CalcuDoku is a fun and addicting logic puzzle game that combines Sudoku with math. CalcuDoku is a fun way for kids practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts. CalcuDoku teaches your child math, logical thinking and deductive reasoning skills, even at a young age. CalcuDoku improves critical thinking and making quick decisions based upon available evidence. CalcuDoku is a brain game that helps to train the brain of your child. In addition, CalcuDoku demands attention to detail - noticing patterns, spotting opportunities, and finding the right moment to make a move. CalcuDoku is not only fun and interesting – it might just help prepare your kids for better success in school and in life.
CalcuDoku For Kids Mixed Grids - Easy to Hard is a collection of 145 puzzles:
• 44 easy CalcuDoku puzzles, going from 4x4 to 9x9
• 40 medium CalcuDoku puzzles, going from 4x4 to 9x9
• 40 hard CalcuDoku puzzles, going from 4x4 to 9x9
• 21 extra logic puzzles
The goal of CalcuDoku is to fill the grid in with the numbers 1-N (N is the number of rows/columns in the grid) such that:
• Each row contains exactly one of each number.
• Each column contains exactly one of each number.
• Each bold-outlined group of cells (cages) contains numbers which achieve the specified result using the specified mathematical operation (+, -, ×, ÷). Sometimes the sign +, -, × or ÷ is omitted, in which case you also need to find the correct sign.
• Numbers may repeat within a cage.
I guarantee that every logic puzzle in this CalcuDoku puzzle book has been carefully checked to ensure that each puzzle has only 1 solution.
None of the puzzles in this book will appear in any of the other PuzzleBooks.net books.
At PuzzleBooks.net you find other books and e-books for kids with puzzles like Killer Sudoku, Kakuro, Sudoku, Binary Puzzles, Futoshiki, Jigsaw Sudoku and Wordoku.